Now that you’ve found us, we want you to discover who we really are. We are much more than just the pictures and the descriptions you see here. We are real people, seeking to build a real spiritual community in the real world.
- The Bible is the inerrant, inspired word of God.
- Man's depravity and sinful nature, which makes it impossible for him to restore his relationship with God. God in His grace has acted in man's behalf and made a way of salvation from the punishment of sin.
- Jesus Christ as the very incarnation of God came as a man, born of a virgin, maintaining His fullness as God and yet fully man. He became our substitute in His death on the cross. He rose from the dead on the third day, was seen of men, and is now seated in heaven as our intercessor at His Father's throne.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit Who was sent as the Comforter Who indwells, seals, baptizes and gifts all who trust in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- The Church as the body of Christ, made up of all who have trusted in Christ. The local Church as the primary vehicle through which God has chosen to work in this world today.
- The imminent return of Jesus Christ. The bodily resurrection of those who have died in Christ. The rapture of living believers.
- The physical reign of Christ on this earth.
- The final judgment that will seal all unbelievers to eternal judgment in the Lake of Fire.